|Course Refference||Loading Sovel (Wheeled)|
Provide the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating the Wheeled Loading Shovel and be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instruction and accepted good practice.
ON SITE ONLY
PRICE. P O A
- Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
- Be able to operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Be able to carry out minor adjustments and routine services.
- Have an understanding of responsibilities under Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 & other current relevant legislation.
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre – shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Trenching, back-filling, levelling and marking out
- Excavating deep and shallow excavation
- Use of the front loader
- Other associated construction activities
- Explanation of attachments
- CPCS Technical Test Theory Element