PCV Passenger Vehicles, buses, Mini buses
To commence an PCV training course you will need a provisional PCV Licence. For this you must:
- Be 18 years of age.
- Hold a valid car licence.
- Be certified medically fit.
The different catagories of PCV Licence are listed below:
- D1 - Minibuses with between 9 and 16 passenger seats towing a trailer up to 750kg
- D1 + E - As for category D1 but towing a trailer over 750kg - total weight not more than 12000kg
- D - Bus with more than 16 passenger seats towing a trailer up to 750kg
- D + E - As for category D but towing a trailer over 750kg
All necessary arrangements including medical appointments and completion of application forms to enable you to obtain your provisional licence can be handled by our administrative staff.
PCV Courses Available
Online booking currently unavailable for PCV Course, we are taking manual booking though, please contact us
for further information and reserve your place.