large Dump Truck (Articulated)
Duration: 5 DaysCost: £1,150.00Ref: large Dump Truck (Articulated)
No dates currently scheduled. Please contact us
for schedule information.
Request Further Information
Have questions? No problem, just let us know how to contact you and we'll call or email you.
Provide the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating a Rear Tipping
Dump Truck and be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice.
- Understand the causes of instability of the truck and the load.
- Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
- Be able to operate safely under varying site conditions.
- Be able to position the vehicle for loading from and dumping into excavations.
- Have sufficient knowledge and practical skills to successfully complete the CPCS Technical Test.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises, all of which are highlighted by the use of power point presentations and Videos covering;
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre – shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Driving loading and unloading
What will I gain?
11All candidates will complete the Full (Theory & Practical) CPCS Technical Test and on successful completion will be issued with a CPCS Red Trained Operators Card
- CPCS Health & Safety Touch Screen Test (Valid Within 24 Months)
Other CPCS Training & Testing Courses
|Loading Shovel (Wheeled)
|Forward Tipping Dumper
|large Dump Truck (Articulated)
|Telescopic Handler (Above 12m)
|Telescopic Handler 360 Slew
|180 Excavator Above 5 tonne
|360 Tracked Excavator Above 5 tonne
|Dual 180 & 360 Excavator
|The Ultimate Plant Course