Telescopic Handler 360 Slew
Duration: 5 DaysCost: £1,400.00Ref: Telescopic Handler 360 Slew
No dates currently scheduled. Please contact us
for schedule information.
Request Further Information
Have questions? No problem, just let us know how to contact you and we'll call or email you.
Provide the basic knowledge and practical skills involved in operating the Forklift safely and be able to operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions and accepted good practice.
- Carry out a pre-shift inspection.
- Be able to load and unload vehicles and static racking.
- Understand the causes of instability of the truck and loads.
- Have sufficient knowledge and practical skills to successfully complete the CPCS Technical Test.
Candidates will participate in theory lessons and practical demonstrations / exercises covering;
- An Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Current relevant regulations
- Introduction to machine
- Pre – shift inspections
- Controls and instruments
- Components and main types of lift trucks
- Re – fuelling systems
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Emergency controls
- Manoeuvring over uneven ground
- Operators safety code
- Handling loaded / unloaded pallets and difficult shaped loads
- Loading and Unloading flat bed lorries and at various heights
- CPCS Health & Safety Touch Screen Test (Valid Within 24 Months)
Other CPCS Training & Testing Courses